Find answers to your questions about content submission and reprints, newspaper delivery, contact information and more.
1. How do I submit a news tip, event, article, photo, letter to the editor, or news release?
You must be registered and signed in to submit a news tip, event, article, photo, letter to the editor, or news release. Register here.
Once signed in, select the arrow next to your name, and under MANAGE PROFILE, select SUBMIT CONTENT then follow the instructions to:
- Submit Letter
- Submit Story
- Submit Multimedia
- Submit Event
2. Where do I find the mailing address of OurWindsor.ca?
Our address is available on the Contact Us page.
3. How do I reach someone specific at the Metroland Media Group's offices in Windsor?
Find names, phone numbers and email addresses for our various departments on the Contact Us page.
4. What are the Terms & Conditions and/or commenting guidelines for participating on OurWindsor.ca?
5. How do I find an article that previously appeared on the website?
Most articles written by Metroland Media Group staff dating back to 2007 are available online. Use the Search box in the top right of any page to find articles, photos or videos.
6. Where can I find OurWindsor.ca on social media?
OpinionApr 29, 2021
NewsApr 29, 2020
NewsApr 07, 2021
NewsApr 29, 2021
News3 hours ago
News4 hours ago
News5 hours ago
News5 hours ago
Wheels14 hours ago
The Mach-E isn’t all about numbers it’s all about the experience of owning an electric Mustang.
Community15 hours ago
If there’s anything we’ve become better at throughout the pandemic, it’s learning how to do things from home — including...
Wheels15 hours ago
sponsored16 hours ago
Books19 hours ago
Books20 hours ago
BooksMay 10, 2021
OpinionMay 10, 2021
TOP STORIES, delivered to your inbox.